If you are in the market to buy or sell Queen Anne, Seattle homes for sale, knowing the current market conditions is crucial. Queen Anne, Seattle realtors use details like days on market, average sold price, month supply and more to guide our clients toward success. As a seller, knowing these numbers before you list your Queen Anne, Seattle real estate can properly prepare you for the market. You need to list at an appropriate market price if you want to move your home quickly. It is also helpful to know how fast homes for sale in Queen Anne, Seattle are moving so you can prepare your property accordingly. As a buyer, you benefit from these numbers and can use them to come up with a competitive offer. The best way to get these details are from a Queen Anne, Seattle realtor. So how is this popular Seattle neighborhood doing? Let’s take a look!
- The average sold price for Queen Anne Seattle real estate is at $948,721.
- This median sold price has increased 11.1% and is currently at $834,000.
- The average price per square foot is up 17.2% at $552.
- The percentage of list price is 105.1%, which means on average, homes for sale in Queen Anne, Seattle are closing with over asking offers.
- Queen Anne, Seattle real estate has seen a decrease in new listings by 7.5%.
- Unfortunately, Queen Anne, Seattle homes for sale have also gone down in general by 16.3%.
- Pending Queen Anne, Seattle homes for sale have gone down by 7.2%.
- Closed sales are up 4.8%.
- Median days on market are 8 and the average is 20.
- This neighborhood is in a seller’s market with a month supply of 1. A Queen Anne, Seattle real estate market needs a 6 month supply in order to be considered balanced. Anything less than 4 is considered in favor of the seller.
Obviously with the increase in pricing and the rate that homes are getting offers, we know that this market is competitive. A couple tips I can offer are:
- As a buyer, act quickly. “Sleeping on it” just allows the sellers time to accept another offer.
- As a seller, prepare yourself for a quick move and plan accordingly when you are prepping your home for the market.
Your Queen, Anne Seattle realtor can help you with both the aspects of selling and buying so both parties are prepared to move fast. My only advice for navigating this market is using an experienced Queen Anne, Seattle realtor. If you have any questions on this neighborhood, both buying and selling, let me know. I would be happy to help!